Ebay/Facebook etc Ducatis for sale

Links to Ducatis for sale on eBay or Facebook etc.
If you see one you think will be of interest post the link in this thread please.
The features that appear below this thread ⬇️⬇️⬇️ on the home page are members bikes for sale

Last edited:
916 SPS being auctioned off by Bonhams on 10th Oct. it’s still on its original tyres so expect it to make strong money 😁👍

Watch and learn ;)

Not sure what the £6000 estimate is all about, probably a typo from £16,000 :unsure:

I like this, he has another one for 6K:unsure:, i wouldn't know where to start on pricing these?

I think it's the same bike listed twice Wayne. One advert is auction and the other is a b.i.n.
Good call, nice bit of kit, i had a 125 Italian bike similar to that but i can't for the life of me remember what it was but it went well but it kept snapping woodruff keys at stupid situation's, i was overtaking a motor and i'd almost cleared it but no snap all drive gone, i'll facebook messenger my freind i bought it off and see if he can remember, it was about 30 years ago, it was a lot of fun, when it went:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:.

Good call, nice bit of kit, i had a 125 Italian bike similar to that but i can't for the life of me remember what it was but it went well but it kept snapping woodruff keys at stupid situation's, i was overtaking a motor and i'd almost cleared it but no snap all drive gone, i'll facebook messenger my freind i bought it off and see if he can remember, it was about 30 years ago, it was a lot of fun, when it went:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:.

30 years ago there were quite a few Gilera 125's about

Bob Wright - 1970's Gilera Parts

30 years ago there were quite a few Gilera 125's about

Bob Wright - 1970's Gilera Parts
It wasn't one of them, my freind has messaged me back and he hasn't got a clue, as i said to him we are old:ROFLMAO:, i will do a bit of a web search to see if i can come across something, as far as i can remember it was Italian because it had a huge Dellorto carb on it but that holds no water really as they are obviously used on other machines(y).

Unusual 916 sale

916.jpg
s-l1600 (1).jpg
s-l1600 (2).jpg

Watch and learn ;)

Not sure what the £6000 estimate is all about, probably a typo from £16,000 :unsure:
I’ve noticed before that Bonhams deliberately stick a very low estimate on their vehicle auction lots to suck people in. I watched a couple of lots I was interested in a few months back skyrocket way past their estimate. I’m sure this will do the same.

I’ve noticed before that Bonhams deliberately stick a very low estimate on their vehicle auction lots to suck people in. I watched a couple of lots I was interested in a few months back skyrocket way past their estimate. I’m sure this will do the same.
Yes indeed they do, but this one is a bit too far out 👀

749 NERO!!!!

Q: IS there some disagreement as to what makes a NERO?
Surely Black is the only requirement.
Yes, there is no Factory 749 or 999 called a Nero - Ducati UK did a 'Nero' with a certificate on some bikes they wanted shifting but it was not an official model and there were only a handful done. Anyone with a Glossy Black (factory colour designation) seem to wrongly be called Nero's when they aren't. :)

Yes, there is no Factory 749 or 999 called a Nero - Ducati UK did a 'Nero' with a certificate on some bikes they wanted shifting but it was not an official model and there were only a handful done. Anyone with a Glossy Black (factory colour designation) seem to wrongly be called Nero's when they aren't. :)
So what was special? A Matt Black finish?

Back