Ebay/Facebook etc Ducatis for sale

Robarano

Elite Member
Subscriber
That's why I'm holding on to mine until I need the money....
Good investment.... safe as houses... so long as you use water in them.

Not sure if mine was a good investment or not. :unsure:

I've never thought about it or posted about what I think it's worth. There are some experts on here who talk about the values of them a lot and one was going to give me a valuation, but I haven't seen it yet. 🤷‍♂️

The skitz

Elite Member
Subscriber
Is that 35% uk to ireland specific or on all bike imports from countries outside the eu?
Probably dearest here as we have vrt so more tax on top of the eu bollocks, as a side note vrt is illegal and has been ruled on in Europe but its a 20 million fine and the government make up to 200 million so keep paying the fine, I got caught on a delivery yesterday
Screenshot_20210403-081036.png

West Cork Paul

Elite Member
Subscriber
Is that 35% uk to ireland specific or on all bike imports from countries outside the eu?
That’s the same for UK to All EU, with slight differences as vat is 23% here, less in other countries, but I hadn’t factored in vehicle registration tax, vrt, as Skitz mentioned, which is variable depending on engine size and age. As a rough rule of thumb though it’s pretty much there 🙁

Noobie

Elite Member
Subscriber
What I meant was, are the eu charging the U.K. at a higher rate or are the U.K being charged to Ireland, the same as every non eu country?

The skitz

Elite Member
Subscriber
What I meant was, are the eu charging the U.K. at a higher rate or are the U.K being charged to Ireland, the same as every non eu country?
As far as I know its the same non eu rate its certainly the same as the rate charged on my Qatar 1098s its a fuckup for me in Ireland when looking for nice bikes!

Exige

Elite Member
Subscriber
The Sheffield place, Ducati 851 Lucchinelli Replica £64,980.00 :eek:

Exige

Elite Member
Subscriber
The Sheffield place, Ducati 851 Lucchinelli Replica £64,980.00 :eek:

And a used one from 4 years ago...

Barry Hell

Elite Member
Subscriber