I remember when your neck of the woods was a cv19 hotbed and you promised to get it and give me the desmo! What happened man you used to be cool
I remember when your neck of the woods was a cv19 hotbed and you promised to get it and give me the desmo! What happened man you used to be cool
As a business I got that a year ago and had to convert then, they are catching up with private accounts now...Another message through ebay today, it seems as though it refers to sellers only not buyers
Update your payment details by 31 May 2021, or you could lose your ability to create and edit listings*
If you do not update your details, you won't be able to create and edit listings. You may also lose your eligibility for future selling fee promotions. eBay now manages the end-to-end selling experience on our marketplace, including payments.
Yes I know, I have just done an invoice to themexi, it's spelt Baines racing not Bains racing![]()
If someone walked in with 60k do you sell it?
I can answer that - he'd snap their hands offIf someone walked in with 60k do you sell it?
Really? I bet it would be a very difficult saleI can answer that - he'd snap their hands off![]()
His motto is 'everything is for sale'Really? I bet it would be a very difficult sale
But a desmo? Never to be got again, I imagine it would be tempting but when it came to a van pulling up to take it he’d be reaching for the Gatling gunHis motto is 'everything is for sale'![]()
He could just buy another for £50k to 55kBut a desmo? Never to be got again, I imagine it would be tempting but when it came to a van pulling up to take it he’d be reaching for the Gatling gun
Ahhhh but the point is it’s another one yes maybe it is 50-55k gets another but it’s not his nurtured baby that he knows inside out and has been serviced no matter what and no issues…50-55k could buy a heap of heartbreak in realityHe could just buy another for £50k to 55know if you had said £50k he might have said no
![]()
Totally agree plus I don’t think Rob is obsessed with money, unlike AC.....Ahhhh but the point is it’s another one yes maybe it is 50-55k gets another but it’s not his nurtured baby that he knows inside out and has been serviced no matter what and no issues…50-55k could buy a heap of heartbreak in reality
nope I see a difficult sale at 60k
Oh yes he would - he's reading this but staying quietAhhhh but the point is it’s another one yes maybe it is 50-55k gets another but it’s not his nurtured baby that he knows inside out and has been serviced no matter what and no issues…50-55k could buy a heap of heartbreak in reality
nope I see a difficult sale at 60k
The difficulty is after owning a Dessie if you then sell it what could you possibly buy to better it?Oh yes he would - he's reading this but staying quietHi Rob
![]()
That wasn’t the question thoughThe difficulty is after owning a Dessie if you then sell it what could you possibly buy to better it?
I’m only imagining this of course as I’ll never own a Dessie unfortunately, and Rob being a wrong’un won’t let me have a spin on Des....
Did you get out of the wrong side of bed this morning....That wasn’t the question though![]()
Well give him a break jat with the floorboards on the ceiling how the hell could anyone know what side of the bed is whichDid you get out of the wrong side of bed this morning....
Just keeping you on the straight and narrowDid you get out of the wrong side of bed this morning....
Well give him a break jat with the floorboards on the ceiling how the hell could anyone know what side of the bed is which![]()
How rude
Mmmmmmmm tittiesSoz, titties![]()
If someone walked in with 60k do you sell it?
Oh yes he would - he's reading this but staying quietHi Rob
![]()
I saw youI've been at work, I haven't been on here since last night.![]()
I saw youthis was last night
![]()
I've got 60k lirainterested
![]()