Ducati Riding Experience 2006

To anyone out there that is swithering whether to do this or not, don't even waste time thinking about it, it's absolutely amazing!

I did it at Imola, what a rush, what a day, and I learned loads from it! It's well worth the money, they can even supply you with all the gear necessary including helmet etc!

The instructors are great and the tuition is spot on!

The "X Factor" is the felling of going round somewhere steeped in history like Imola or Monza. For that felling I would have paid double the money.

Honestly, try it, it's totally amazing!

Martin:)
 
Martin Ducati Glasgow said:
To anyone out there that is swithering whether to do this or not, don't even waste time thinking about it, it's absolutely amazing!

I did it at Imola, what a rush, what a day, and I learned loads from it! It's well worth the money, they can even supply you with all the gear necessary including helmet etc!

The instructors are great and the tuition is spot on!

The "X Factor" is the felling of going round somewhere steeped in history like Imola or Monza. For that felling I would have paid double the money.

Honestly, try it, it's totally amazing!

Martin:)

Said the man with the ducati shop.... :D ;)
 
Dre 2006

Martin, how much was it ? Its running at 750 euro's (£450) which seems a lot for one day
was it only for one day?
where did you fly into?
do they organise transfers etc??
 
posiden said:
Martin, how much was it ? Its running at 750 euro's (£450) which seems a lot for one day
was it only for one day?
where did you fly into?
do they organise transfers etc??

I honestly can't remember what I paid!:confused:

But it was a full day on 999's, including bike hire round Imola, with instruction.
I know what you mean when you say it's a bit of dosh. But to me it was worth every penny! I'll try and get some exact details next week when DUK are back and post them up!:)
 
Back
Top Bottom