This is literally an MZ.
You sure you went to Italy? That looks like Stu's shed![]()
Great shots. Now, I'll have to go! Once I get riding again AND I will be so rude not to turn up on a Ducati!!!
I wouldn't book anything. Before my sister left SKF, she used to visit Italy quite regularly because SKF had some big customers there - including Ducati, Although Sweden has coped reasonably well with the virus, Italy and Germany (two big SKF customer zones) have had it quite badly. It is depressing because although SKF are a Swedish company, SKF will make hundreds, or thousands, redundant throughout the World. She got out and took early retirement just at the right time!I was going to tip up on a BMW GS this year Perry, before the trip was cancelled due to Covid.
I think it'll be the same next year if it opens up, but can't see it at this rate.![]()