Ducati Leeds/ Factory Trip.

Desmo Degsy

UpNorth Sponsor
Thanks to everyone who's shown interest over the last few weeks regarding the proposed factory trip at the end of February. Unfortunately, we have so many bikes going out at the start of March, which involves alot of time consuming preparation, that Charlie and I just cannot afford anytime away from the business at the end of February.
Although this is a nice problem for us,:D we feel that we have no alternative but to put back the trip until later in the year. Sorry for any inconvenience and this fairly late decision.
Thanks for your support .:)
 
Apologies folks, I'd intended to be able to help with this one but have been struggling to find time :( I had a long chat to Derek today about it, as he says they are very busy and because of a work commitment I wouldn't have been able to go either :(

we'll try and re-arrange it for later in the year.
 
late August or early September perhaps:) when bike buying slows down..........

You are best going in september rather than august, at least then they will be building bikes and there will be shopfloor staff around. In August you will only see the Millwrights and some tumbleweed :D
 
You are best going in september rather than august, at least then they will be building bikes and there will be shopfloor staff around. In August you will only see the Millwrights and some tumbleweed :D

ah yes I forgot that the factory take a months hols or more!
 
Back
Top Bottom