Ducati Glasgow Final Tracknight Spaces Available

Hi folks,

Our last tracknight of the year is next Friday evening from 5pm til 7pm. We have just had two spaces become free due to a cancellation and thought you guys might wanna come???

Give Kerrie a call on 0141 333 4 998 is you do!

Mart:)
 
it was so much fun the last time I'll take another slot... FOUR HOURS then eh ?? :rolleyes:
 
Bet the phone is RED HOT.

Funnily enough we've filled those spaces and had some more become free! I think our customers are thinking it's going to be wet but the report is that it is to be dry, 19C !

I'm putting a new set of slicks in my bike and the racing cams are going in today!! Bring it on!:)

P.S. Remember give Kerrie a call to get on the track - it's a very long winter!!!!:comp2:

Mart:)
 
Anyone else for the (very) slow group ?. No KTM this year so I'd better keep off the grass......
 
looks like a belter of a night too.... clear blue skies and warm too... is this the same Country as last week ??????
 
f'sake this is doing my business no good whatsoever... suns out, 12.08, can't be bothered, ISO documents to do, month end report (August) or 1098.... I'm off for a spot of nosebag and heading up to knockers now.

cheeriothenoo
 
f'sake this is doing my business no good whatsoever... suns out, 12.08, can't be bothered, ISO documents to do, month end report (August) or 1098.... I'm off for a spot of nosebag and heading up to knockers now.

cheeriothenoo

Have a great night folks.
Im away to a wedding in Aberdeen.
BOLLOCKS.
 
Back
Top Bottom