Ducati Corse Yearbook 2014 offer

RobbieT

Elite Member
Every year Ducati release a Ducati Corse yearbook which describes in words and images the most spectacular and exciting moments of the MotoGP and Superbike season.

The large format book (30 x 30 cm) is produced with hard cover, has 144 pages and glossy colour images with more than 250 spectacular photos.

e467f4c6.jpg~original


Ducati Clubs have the opportunity to purchase the book at a special price for their members, with saving of 40-60 % over the cover price.

at the moment I am just wondering if anyone would be interested, as the more ordered the bigger the saving!!!

:thumbs:
 
What's the cover price?

not sure this year but from official outlets its in the region of £30-£40 I think.

The offer as it stands is for 1 @ 40euro including postage and then cheaper for every additional one so it only makes real sense if I can get a massive order.

Saying that Ive just seen it (this new one) on amazon on pre-order from a book dealer with free delivery for only £25 so its a no-brainer really.

:rolleyes: ;)

:thumbs:
 
Back
Top Bottom