And kept it quiet - or did you think you were the special oneI got that earlier as well.
It mentioned the word configurator which normally costs me money so it was deleted forthwith.And kept it quiet - or did you think you were the special one![]()
Not sure if this is newgot it on an email.
View attachment 40859
View attachment 40860
View attachment 40861
That's exactly what I thought which is why I posted itThe exact reason all the miss fits are on here
I mean how ghey
Looks gayI’ve got that App, all the service info/records for new bikes is kept online these days, accessible via the App, no more service books. It’s also how Ducati notify owners of any recalls. You can upload all your bikes (Ducati obviously, although I’ve never tried anything else) in there.
View attachment 40870
View attachment 40875
View attachment 40876
I’ve got that App, all the service info/records for new bikes is kept online these days, accessible via the App, no more service books. It’s also how Ducati notify owners of any recalls. You can upload all your bikes (Ducati obviously, although I’ve never tried anything else) in there.
View attachment 40870
View attachment 40875
View attachment 40876