No Longer For Sale!!

20210827_112408.jpg

888 1.png
888 2.png
20210825_125035.jpg
20210825_125058.jpg
20210825_134912.jpg

Last edited:
It didn't sell. I pulled it because I was getting requests for shipping around the world and for photos of different parts from all angles requiring the fairing being removed. then no comeback not even a thank you!! it seems the tyre kickers can do it from home and you do all the work :confused:
I decided to keep it and carry on enjoying it!!:love:

It didn't sell. I pulled it because I was getting requests for shipping around the world and for photos of different parts from all angles requiring the fairing being removed. then no comeback not even a thank you!! it seems the tyre kickers can do it from home and you do all the work :confused:
I decided to keep it and carry on enjoying it!!:love:
I knew it

I had it for sale on here other forums, facebook and bike trader!! Thought it would go pretty quick, had offers from UK, USA, Australia, Europe and Ireland but after doing I was asked didn't get a reply from any of them!!
I think fate was telling me I was being daft!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: and no its definitely not for sale anymore!!

I had it for sale on here other forums, facebook and bike trader!! Thought it would go pretty quick, had offers from UK, USA, Australia, Europe and Ireland but after doing I was asked didn't get a reply from any of them!!
I think fate was telling me I was being daft!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: and no its definitely not for sale anymore!!
That's a shame because AC would have made you a fantastic offer I'm sure. 😬

If you want to sell your pride and joy, the Iron Bank of Heathrow will provide the necessary

Beautiful bike. I love the white dials and the classic look.

Reactions: JAT
it says.. no longer for sale...........it doesnt say it sold!.......detail detail detail!

Back