DSC Cadwell Piccies

Guido

New member
Hi folks,

Just realised that not all of you visit the DSC site but may have been on the trackday at Cadwell on Mon/Tue this week and might not have picked up one of my cards saying where the pics would be.

Was good to catch up with Martin again and see Gordon and Stuart there too flying the SDC flag liberally :)

I've got all of the images up now so if you're interested have a look.

As in previous years I offer prints via my website and CD’s/DVD’s containing all images of a single rider. CD’s are discounted to £20ea. and will contain all images I caught of a rider in hi-resolution (i.e. not cropped or edited).

If I got 50 of you, the price is the same as if I got 15. If I got less than 15 then I’ll tweak the prices downwards accordingly.

The photo’s are located at:

http://www.copeimages.com/DSC_Cadwell.htm

Just look for the 2010 link once you’re there.

I have Paypal set up on my site so you can click on images and add them to your basket if you want prints. If you want a CD of all your own images, you just have to email me a list of the image numbers similar to the below because Paypal won’t let you add them to a single product basket and charge the flat £20.

Don’t worry about the whole image title, I only need the below:

Please can I have these images on CD:

  • Day1Fast014, 015, 016, 255, 600, 734
  • Day2Inter699, 124, 654, 789, 1045
  • Day1Novice255


I’ll then email you back with the payment details.

My contact email for any queries is – info@copeimages.com

Hopefully that’s all fairly straightforward folks, but if you do have any queries at all, just ask.

Guy
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom