Donington moto gp?

jonny ducati

New member
Anyone going to donington next weekend for the moto gp?
Going down friday morning,camping the weekend,
Hope the weather clears up a bit though!


jonny.
 
If you decide to go,send me you're mobile no.
Can meet up.
are you just going race day or full weekend?
you can maybe convince me to come down to oulton for the trackday and race next day,didn't book it due stag weekend at york races the next weekend and weeian is still unsure!
Don't want to be a jonny no mates(davieravie)and travel down on my tod.
 
Last edited:
I'm going on the Saturday and Sunday. I'm taking two clients to the VIP Village. :beer: :beer: :beer:

Bring it on. Just hope the rain stays off. :cool:
 
Ticket came on monday :)

Can't miss this one, there's a very real chance of witnessing a Ducati winning the British GP :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
 
I could be persuaded to either Qualli or raceday, not been out on the multi since WSB at Donny !

Only if its sunny though !
 
Back
Top Bottom