DOC Cumbriam Rumble !

dseered

New member
Met up with Gizmo at the Kings Head, Thirlspot today to meet the DOC on their lunch stop while on the Cumbrian Rumble rideout, I counted about 20 bikes and all seemed to be enjoying.

I was in the van and it was a good job, eh, Mr Downham as I still had a jerrycan full of Optimax from Oulton !

Lunch was good, I had it before they arrived, local Sausage, can't beat it I tell ya, I have sent Giz the pics so I am sure he will stick 'em up at some point, in the mean time here are some !

p1010008ch9.jpg


p1010006db7.jpg


Will get some more when Imageshack sorts its life out !
 
p1010009za3.jpg


Martyn748, never to miss a marketing opp !

p1010010bw6.jpg


Of course we were represented !

p1010018jf8.jpg


p1010007kh6.jpg


The noise was good, I normally have my lid on so don't hear the BIG noise, it was sweet though !

p1010029no6.jpg


and boy oh boy did Ambleside rumble !

p1010048zx2.jpg
 
Henners, t/shirts on the way, had some problems with supply of the items I promised, supply nearly sorted, going to have to let one person down with sizing, they have been given a different colour untill we can source the right colour size for them, all at the printers now and approved by me !

Hopefully despatch next week.
 
Back
Top Bottom