DG Trackevening video

  • Thread starter Thread starter ProjectImola004
  • Start date Start date
P

ProjectImola004

Just visiting
I got this from the brother of one of Mart's sales guys (I'm sorry I'm crap with names) I can't get it to run without just a green screen instead of moving images, can anybody see it? or get it working for me. :)

Click here
 
I can see it though its asking me to install quicktime 7.5,thats an update for my computer.If you dont have it on yours then you'll need to download it from Apple, its free.
 
I can see it though its asking me to install quicktime 7.5,thats an update for my computer.If you dont have it on yours then you'll need to download it from Apple, its free.

I downloaded it (working on work computer) but it still wouldn't work. Is it any good, does anyone know how to convert it so I can view it via DuN site?

A pop-up comes up saying 'Stack Overflow at line 0' - never seen this before!!
 
its coz I'm working through a company server that utilises a commodore 64!!!!!
my VISTA system at home will work. Just haven't got round to trying yet!!! :)
 
Back
Top Bottom