Desmosedici RR Scottish Debut at Ducati Glasgow

For those who have not seen our recent newsletter or had a chance to see the event diary: -

We at Ducati Glasgow are proud to announce we will have the only Desmosedici RR MotoGp replica in existence on display on Wednesday 29th of November.

This is the only time we expect this bike to be on display before the first lucky customers are presented with them starting July 2007.

This milestone in motorcycle development represents a significant connection between Grand Prix winning technology and road going motorcycles.

The Desmosedici RR is the the ultimate road expression of the most extreme MotoGP racing machine today.

With a mouth watering specification including: -
· Capacity 989cc- 205bhp
· Desmodromic, 4 valves per cylinder
· four 50 mm Magneti Marelli throttle bodies
· Ohlins ‘FG353’ PFF forks
· 2 radial “monoblock” callipers with 4 x 34 mm pistons
· Marchesini forged and machined magnesium alloy rims, with 7 spoke design as GP6
· new lightweight “Corse” dashboard as GP6
· total carbon fibre body – the design of the GP6, optimised for road use
· 102 dB Silencer
· Rear stand
· Bike cover

This machine is set to take the world by storm and your first chance to see it will be in our Store on Wednesday 29th of November.

We will be open until 9pm to give everyone the chance to see this incredible machine.

Hopefully see you all here.

Mart
 
Martin ,
Can I book a test ride for approximately 3.30pm , no wait better make that nearer 4.00pm ;)
 
I'm going to be down at Ducati Glasgow next week to get some service items but I can't manage Wednesday :mad::mad::mad::mad:
 
It looks as though Rosemarie's trip to Aberdeen might be off & if it is, I look forward to meeting you all again and chewin' the fat! :)
 
ProjectImola004 said:
It looks as though Rosemarie's trip to Aberdeen might be off & if it is, I look forward to meeting you all again and chewin' the fat! :)

I'm no chewin any of your fat pal,but then again yur bum might look a bit smaller :p :D , see you there stud :laugh: :laugh:
 
on second thoughts, am I gonna end up making a 350 odd mile journey only to end up crying myself to sleep when I do eventually get home!!!! :(
 
ProjectImola004 said:
on second thoughts, am I gonna end up making a 350 odd mile journey only to end up crying myself to sleep when I do eventually get home!!!! :(
Why, has your favourite sheep been moved to another field?..:lol2:
 
239desmo said:
Why, has your favourite sheep been moved to another field?..:lol2:


"...Infamie, infamie; they all got it informe..." :eek: :moon:
 
To take this post back on topic, I would just like to remind everyone that the Desmosedici will be available for public viewing here tomorrow from 9am until 9pm

Hope to see you all here.

Mart:D
 
I'll be in to drink your tea and eat your biscuits!:D
I suppose I ought to have a look at your bike while I'm there;)
 
Mart, I've got an evening pass from the 'War department' for tomorrow so I'm looking forward to it. :)
 
999Ric said:
Forget the Demosedici when is yer maws home baking being delivered and served up !!!!!!!!!!!!! :D


...Ric, this is really the only reason I'm making the mammouth journey - there's no cakes like 'em in Scotland!!! :p
 
I'll give it a miss Martin, its a bit of a trek back home from Taiwan for a look at a bike although yer mums cake would make it worthwhile :) someone take a camera and send me photos from the day/evening for the website please
 
Lookin forward to seein you all guys!

Mum's already got some cakes here waiting.............. trouble is Keith and I are having trouble keeping our hands oot the tin!!!

The coconut ones are the best!!!

Mart:D
 
Martin Ducati Glasgow said:
Lookin forward to seein you all guys!

Mum's already got some cakes here waiting.............. trouble is Keith and I are having trouble keeping our hands oot the tin!!!

The coconut ones are the best!!!

Mart:D


...Hey, I don't want to have driven all that way only to find theres none left. I would give Keith his P45 if he takes anymore (oh and sack yourself) :eek: :D
 
ProjectImola004 said:
...Hey, I don't want to have driven all that way only to find theres none left. I would give Keith his P45 if he takes anymore (oh and sack yourself) :eek: :D

Don't worry mate, we'll find something for you to get yer teeth into!!:) ;)
 
Martin Ducati Glasgow said:
Don't worry mate, we'll find something for you to get yer teeth into!!:) ;)


...well my reaction and answer to something like that would normally include a certain woman..... :o
 
Ed I know Glasgow has a tough reputation however would have thought a couple of knives and a baseball bat would suffice , a canon is a bit of overkill ;)
 
999Ric said:
Ed I know Glasgow has a tough reputation however would have thought a couple of knives and a baseball bat would suffice , a canon is a bit of overkill ;)

LAWL !

/ian
 
Back
Top Bottom