Desmo Resto YouTube Channel - Barn find to one of a kind…

Fudoshin

Member
Hi good people,

Just in case it’s of interest to anyone I’ve started a YouTube channel called Desmo Resto.

https://youtube.com/@DesmoResto


It’s’ purpose is to follow the restorations of ‘90s and 00’s Ducatis.
It will be following my builds (748sp and 750monster barn finds) as well as featuring the builds of other people. So if you fancy having your build features then let me know.

I’m no pro at either restorations or making videos but am certainly trying my hardest to do next by these bikes and creating decent videos for people…

Happy riding!
 
Hi good people,

Just in case it’s of interest to anyone I’ve started a YouTube channel called Desmo Resto.

https://youtube.com/@DesmoResto


It’s’ purpose is to follow the restorations of ‘90s and 00’s Ducatis.
It will be following my builds (748sp and 750monster barn finds) as well as featuring the builds of other people. So if you fancy having your build features then let me know.

I’m no pro at either restorations or making videos but am certainly trying my hardest to do next by these bikes and creating decent videos for people…

Happy riding!

Kewl. Just subscribed. :) (y)
 
Saw your second video a couple of days ago and subscribed, waiting for next one.👍
 
Back
Top Bottom