Delighted, beers on me.......

dseered

New member
Just taken a call from the McMillan Unit, all appears to be fine from their point of view.

Chest X-rays, Abdo US and full bloods appear normal, I am delighted 'cause I guess that means that what they were looking for is not there Cancer.

So just wait on the Consultant from Hope now and what she is looking for, deer tick disease !

I am one happy, happy boy though, no cancer is very good !
 
dseered said:
Just taken a call from the McMillan Unit, all appears to be fine from their point of view.

Chest X-rays, Abdo US and full bloods appear normal, I am delighted 'cause I guess that means that what they were looking for is not there Cancer.

So just wait on the Consultant from Hope now and what she is looking for, deer tick disease !

I am one happy, happy boy though, no cancer is very good !

I would be absolutely delighted to share your good news and have one or two with you...naz darovoye mate :drunk:
 
Beer is going down well, I had already taken the day off 2moow t see the consultant, guess I will just have a few beers tonight, take it easy and get out for a bit on the bike now !
 
Yeay! Yippee! I'm so pleased for you D! You can treat me to a glass of bubbly to celebrate

xx
 
Brilliant news mate!!!:) :) :) :)

I'm having one for you now chap! :beer: :beer: :thumbs:

That's just the best news possible! I'll give you a call tomorrow!:thumbs:

Mart
 
Brilliant Ian!
Just mind how you go on the bike now - it doesn't mean you're invincible!
 
thats really brilliant mate delighted for you

but im wondering what is deer tick disease and how do you get it?:confused:
 
I am being tested for the anti-body that you get when bitten by a deer tick, result is more than likely Lymes disease, just waiting on those results now :rolleyes:
 
Back
Top Bottom