Yaven't booked anything in. I was going to sell two bikes to pay for it but the used market is through the floor so it wasn't worth it. Then I landed six months solid work, pretty much seven days a week right through the winter till the end of March. I won't be able to take time out from that so I'll have to wait till the spring when I get finished. I have a set amount of work I need to finish under contract by the 31st March. If I do it's worth 40 grand. Then I'll get my accounts sent in double quick so I'll know how much Racheal Thieves is going to steal from me and then reassess things. I still want it done. The private treatment I've been having through my care plan has helped - at a price. It's not getting any worse but I know the damage will never repair itself and at some point as I get older it will become a problem again.
My dentist keeps trying to talk me out of it saying it won't solve my periodontal disease and there are "issues" with implants. But they would say that wouldn't they because they want to keep getting the £30 a month for my private care plan, and it didn't stop them referring me to a UK implant specialist who just happens to be someone they work with regularly. He wanted 8 grand to do four teeth, the Turkish clinic was only 9 grand to do the lot, so I'm taking my dentist's comments with a pinch of salt.
My teeth are actually fine. I have no tooth decay. The problem is the periodontal disease, receding gums and bone loss so composite bonding I guess isn't an option for me.