Dear patient, DuN'ers................

dseered

New member
Your wait is nearly over, picked 'em up from Gizmo this afternoon, he has done his bit, my turn now, the process is called weeding, it is very theraputic, completed 1 sheet out of nine so don't expect to see much of me in the next couple of weeks !!!

First distribution will be 19th March at the Mad March Mini-Megameet, what better incetive is there to come along now !

p101000316va.jpg
 
Any chance you can mail some up to me Ian?

I won't be at the March mini-megameet thingy I'm afraid.
 
Yep when they are all finished I can mail them up, I will just need an SAE, hang fire just now though, need to get them weeded, backed and seperated, I will post up when they are done !

Now why did I post this before they were done:dunno:
 
Looking good Ian, keep weeding :) 2 sizes and 3 colours, silver or black for outside, a frosted glass effect for inside windows or screens. Need backing paper which I'll try and sort this week. Goal is to have them ready for the mini mega meet, not that I'm doing owt, its Ian's hard work that'll get them done.
 
Gizmo said:
Looking good Ian, keep weeding :) 2 sizes and 3 colours, silver or black for outside, a frosted glass effect for inside windows or screens. Need backing paper which I'll try and sort this week. Goal is to have them ready for the mini mega meet, not that I'm doing owt, its Ian's hard work that'll get them done.


Least I can do, you have enough hours in doing the site and lets face it, weeding is not exactly taxing :D
 
If you're needing any help mate - just let me know!

What is involved with this weeding process? :dunno:
 
Weeding - you can cut my grass as well if u want

Ian any chance you can drop one off at the shop when your up next?
 
Posiden, Yes I will, Abby needs one on the shop door ;)

Scottch, give me a few mins and I will get a picture of what weeding is !
 
I've done plenty of weeding before (mainly for BSB/WSB teams sponsors when my mate paints the bikes :D ) and as Ian says it's very therapeutic, if you need any help mate let me know
 
Scottch said:
I thought you did your weeding with a gallon of petrol and a box of matches? ;)

Only twice mate... ;)

You've not heard my masonary painting story yet.... :D
 
Scottch said:
You managed to get the Fire Brigade out for that too? ;)

Not for that one, but it's another legendary tale!

Did I mention I'm off to :canada: on Wednesday
 
Back
Top Bottom