Left the asylum gates open again???![]()
Anyone out and about tomorrow. I have the day off and intend to make the most of the SUNSHINE!!! I did think about a blast up to our good friend Project Imola?
I would love to meet you but it's a long way for a day! I see you have a SPS now, will you be riding it tomorrow and is it the one you wanted?
I would love to meet you but it's a long way for a day! I see you have a SPS now, will you be riding it tomorrow and is it the one you wanted?
Yes Steve It's just the one I was after. First run of sps's It's the rarest of the 916/996 sp's I believe.
Eddy If I do pass your way I'll be on the sps! how long dose it take from the top of loch lomond to yours?
man if i had road tyres on id join you pete ARGH !!!
and a brake light
errr and a licence plate.
/ian
man if i had road tyres on id join you pete ARGH !!!
and a brake light
errr and a licence plate.
/ian
what you got on then mate, slicks?
I used to ride on slicks on the road for while after the odd trackday (in good weather that is)!!
yea m8, just for you !!! need the extra grip for the hairpin.
/ian
should think you do after your last performance there !!!![]()
![]()
oh god, I hope the weather is good for you mate, would be a bit of a bummer if it rained!
I know what you mean, the silly little cut-outs in my Rennsports and Power-race's are useless in the wet (not that I've tried) - purely there for road legal purposes! So I'm doing a sun dance at the moment!![]()
yea, ill have the tyre warmers on
/ian
...wot are they?
I'll have the sun out at 190degrees/gas mark 4 and turn them occasionally on the paddock stands 'till warmed thru!!!![]()