Dash to the Thrash ! October. Who's Racing me 1/4 mile ? ?

weeian

New member
Who's gonna race me this year then ?

im looking forward to this 1.

Heres what happened last time :p

im M.Reid. as i used Martyn's Gixx 600.

The start ;)

owned.jpg



The Finish. :D

kikyoassboy.jpg


Form an orderly Que. . . . .

/ian


/ian
 
Unless you have a Tornado then don't bother calling me!

I'll just give Martin Rossi a call and see if he is free.........:cool:
 
Thank God for that. corners and me don't mix.
Saying that, I don't mix well with much. Mum says its on account of the forceps and the nurses slippy fingers!

I'm gonna mail that lovely chap from the other night and challenge him to a race! Child that I am!

WeeIan, its in ma diary!!!!
 
Ian any kudos you might have got fell oot the windae when I saw you were on the line with Berto ..........with the power to weight ratio heavily stacked in you favour how could you fail :D
 
999Ric said:
Ian any kudos you might have got fell oot the windae when I saw you were on the line with Berto ..........with the power to weight ratio heavily stacked in you favour how could you fail :D

hahaha Very True ric !

/ian :beer:
 
Scotty said:
over a second reaction time ? were you asleep ?

scottie i didnt find the reaction time thing very accurate, i dont know how they measure it but as soon as the lights went out i was off like a dog out the traps. no way it was a second.

for instance look at my 60 feet time, theres no way i traveled 60 feet in that time. . . . . . .

/ian
 
I think Martin should put up a small token of his appreciation for the best caption!

Hours of endless fun!!!
 
Can I race you on the V-Rod and lose then? Its about the only way I'll get rid of it!
More chance getting rid of AIDS :D
 
preferably the xerox, then ill gear the 749 up & beat u to the quarter mark & ill have a nice shiny 21 grand race rep :) jobs a good un. . . .

aids, is that a confession ?

/ian
 
No. Must be the V-Rod. I'll even do it in a tasselly jacket for comedy value.
I'll still let you win though. Promise.
 
:D :D :D I have seriously just burst out laughing in the office. The thought of you two revving the nuts of the bikes and the second the lights go out putting the bikes on side stand and sprinting up the track with five thousand people going "What the feck?????":confused: :confused: :confused:

It has gotta be done!!!
 
Welll martyn's Mille is out of commision so he cant race me on the mille, looks like he'll be trying his luck on a GSXR 600. . . . .. . .

/ian
 
ok derek ! if i had more money at the moment id go up at the back as its better.

Fergie its this Sunday !

get ure arse up ! its gonna be a good 1, the weathers to be sunny !

/ian
 
I working this weekend....got to.....but on Sunday as it happens I'll be in CRAIL for 5 minutes. My plan is to start my work early and meet up with yous for an hour or so. :)
 
Back
Top Bottom