Could Be A Liar

AnonymousUser1

Elite Member
I thought and shared here (or the other place) that I was nil-by-mouth in preparation to have my leg amputated.

That is not true, my brother tells me.

They were worried about my leg - but not that worried.

And if I said that they wanted to amputate my cock, I was certainly lying.

My get-out-of-jail card is that I am told over and over again (especially when I go to London to see specialists) that I have brain damage. So, I can say whatever shit that I feel like!
 
Does that mean a cheap KTM is available?
No. The KTM is for keeps.

And the feeling now, that might change in the next five minutes, is that I am going to be happy with what I have, and not buy anything else.

After seeing the Harley Street bitch on Thursday, I might get so depressed that I will do anything to cheer myself up! I just don't know what I want. If Ducati put the new single in a road bike then that would go to the top of the queue, but that doesn't seem to be happening anytime soon. It will happen. They would not of spent so much money developing that engine if it wasn't going in a road bike, one day!
 
Today, I have been informed of another medicolegal appointment in London. This one is next to The Shard. In January.

The fun never stops!
We could all attest to your mental issues, perhaps an open letter from the community?
 
  • Agree
Reactions: Dox
No, I meant a proper road bike, rather than a pretend one. I m going back to the old 350 and 450 desmos. That sort of thing bought up to date!
What's is with the crazy height of the front mudguard? Do you need a big gap between it and the wheel to stop the mud getting wedged in when you never ever take it off-road?
 
Modernise this!
1701795102060.webp
 
No, I meant a proper road bike, rather than a pretend one. I m going back to the old 350 and 450 desmos. That sort of thing bought up to date!
It is, but it’s far too tall for you and Chizzer 🤣 you mean you want a toy one 🤔
 
Back
Top Bottom