Conspiracy theories, who starts them and why?

Sorry if this has been on here before…
FB_IMG_1757407575801.webp
 
I'm watching a program called "9/11 one day in America ".
It's bringing back memories. I was in nz, had a big day on the piss so passed out early. I woke about midnight and turned on the telly, I thought it was a movie like towering inferno or something, changed the channel and it was on there also, changed again, on there too! Can't remember if we had 3 or 4 free to air stations back then but it was on all channels.. turned out it was live news!!! I sat there in amazement.. I rang a buddy, his wife answered and asked wtf at 1am? I said switch on the fucken telly, I think ww3 is about to kick off..
As we were talking the 2nd plane struck... now, i think I saw that live or maybe just heard it then minutes later they had video footage? Pretty sure the news channel i was watching caught it live...
The point is, i know some believe no planes struck the towers at all and it's all a hoax but from the news I was watching live back then and the doco I'm watching now, it seemed pretty fucken real!!!
Either way, the resulting loss of lives, people jumping rather than being burned alive, is pretty fucken horrible.. or did none of that happen?
 
There's nothing difficult about the two towers operation.

The IC got wind of the plot to fly planes into the four locations and decided to plant demolition charges in the towers in preparation. Someone misunderstood the orders and placed them in Building 7 as well but hey, ho. In for a penny, in for a pound.

The two planes hit the desired targets, one plane was downed before it reached its target and the Pentagon - WTF knows what happened there, nothing makes sense.

Get rid of buildings that are under-performing in terms of income - check.
Keep essential buildings essentially safe - check.
Create a symbol of outrage to allow the US Govt to do whatever it wants with the support of the US public - check.
Create a pretext that will ensure that the Patriot Act legislation is effectively unopposed - check.
While we're about it, demolish Building 7 cos why not - check.

Seems straightforward to me.
 
There's nothing difficult about the two towers operation.

The IC got wind of the plot to fly planes into the four locations and decided to plant demolition charges in the towers in preparation. Someone misunderstood the orders and placed them in Building 7 as well but hey, ho. In for a penny, in for a pound.

The two planes hit the desired targets, one plane was downed before it reached its target and the Pentagon - WTF knows what happened there, nothing makes sense.

Get rid of buildings that are under-performing in terms of income - check.
Keep essential buildings essentially safe - check.
Create a symbol of outrage to allow the US Govt to do whatever it wants with the support of the US public - check.
Create a pretext that will ensure that the Patriot Act legislation is effectively unopposed - check.
While we're about it, demolish Building 7 cos why not - check.

Seems straightforward to me.
Errrrrr . ... OK? You lost me at " there's nothing difficult "......
 
Planes and any resulting fires couldn’t take those buildings down. They were designed to take plane strikes. Why aren’t the architects being sued?

Why did Larry Silverstein increase the insurance value of the buildings a couple of months prior, and include terrorist strike clauses? And why didn’t he have breakfast there that day unlike every other day.
And why did the insurance companies agree to it despite the buildings being financially unviable due to the need for asbestos fireproofing needing to be replaced (cost $2 billion)?

But for anyone who believes the official story, the questions they need to answer is, who had the power to stand down fighter jets that were scrambled to intercept the ‘plane’ heading to the Pentagon (which struck the accounts department…the day after Rumsfeld declared a $2.3 Trillion…TRILLION hole in the military finances. That was the end of the investigation into that…
And who had the power to take all cctv tapes that could prove what hit the pentagon?
And, who benefited from the ‘new Pearl Harbour?

If you answer ‘a shady terrorist organisation based in the deserts of the Middle East, because they hate western freedom’* to any of those…you probably think men can get pregnant.

*which was created and financed by the CIA anyway…guess we know where some of that $2.3 trillion went!
 
The incoming alien invasion is hoax.
It's nothing but science fiction theatre and it is coming to a neighbourhood near you soon.

With Project blue beam they will use the sky as a screen.

I remember first learning about project blue beam over 6yrs ago and i just couldn’t see it ever being real, I couldn’t believe anyone would fall for it or not see through it if they manufactured it……then the last 5yrs happened…..

Now in 2025 I sit and just wait for the roll out….
Anytime now and I just know millions will be sucked in by it too.
FB_IMG_1758803936806.webp
 
 
Here’s one for you…do these look like the same person to you?

Ignore the chubster in the middle…

IMG_5329.webp
 
And for the ex military guys amongst us - would you say the big guy with the camera moves like he’s military trained the way he moves and covers his space after we hear the shot? Wouldn’t a cameraman want to be clicking away to get the money shot?

 
Back
Top Bottom