Definitely wasn't sleeping. Not in the tree, not on the ground, nowhere near the edge of the world so by a process of elimination @Dox nust be right and it was aliens. There is no other possible explanation.I reckon it was just sleeping![]()
Definitely wasn't sleeping. Not in the tree, not on the ground, nowhere near the edge of the world so by a process of elimination @Dox nust be right and it was aliens. There is no other possible explanation.I reckon it was just sleeping![]()
Often the most logical answer so an alien eagle. There are several sea eagles on the IOW some have trackers & there’s a website you can track them onAt a slight tangent to steak eating budgies, a small deer was run over about 100 yards from home on Wednesday . Kites were trying to get the carcase so I dragged it off the road and about 10 yards in to the field so the kites and anything else that wanted to tuck in wouldn`t become more road kill. By yesterday morning the carcase had gone. Totally gone, no fur, bones , nothing left. It wasn`t a muntjac but the next size up and must have weighed around 20-25kg I guess. What could have moved it ? No people could see it from the road, too heavy for a fox . I`m sure a badger could have moved it but they tend to eat on the spot and don`t do take away. The only logical conclusion is The Beast Of Bedfordshire ! Maybe I should look up in the trees to see if the carcase is there as Silsoe is just 4 miles away and I suspect a panther could cover 4 miles in 10 years :-
Climate change hey.
I once shared a flat with a lady, and others, who got a cat, she said it was called Millie but we called it Norman.
It was a psycho![]()
She was interestingWhat sort of "lady" would call her pussy Millie?
Maybe Hugo dragged it up into a treeThe only logical conclusion is The Beast Of Bedfordshire ! Maybe I should look up in the trees to see if the carcase is there