Cheers HarryDG and MartinDG !

dseered

New member
Got my new bag safe and sound today, great, will try it on the bike 2moro, already seeing what I can get in it, so far had, 3 visors, waterproofs, camera, wallet, loose change, phone, Joy pump, Fags, Lighter, loads of space for more, looks very UN-intrusive aswell !

No more bumbag for me, I think I can get my CamelBak bladder in it aswell, so all in all happy days !!!

Thanks for a great service chaps !

967234AAA_l.jpg
 
Cardholder not present, chucked all packing away, that included the receipt, so ain't got a clue, ring Haitch, he will tell ya, think thats what they said anyway, I will have to wait for my statement !
 
Well had the bag on today, have to say it is fantastic, unobtrusive and solid, its exactly what I wanted.

It will be a permanent fixture now, much better than a bumbag or backpack !

Its only because I carry so much junk around with me ;)

Would have had a pic but battery was flat on the cam, its on charge now, you watch I will forget to put it back in for 2moro !
 
you are a girl Ian...

Only a girl would need to carry that much @@@@e around with them on a sportsbike!!! :p


why would you need three visors...

and what the hell is a JOY PUMP????

:gay: :scratchhead: :confused: :shocked:
 
oh dear oh dear oh dear....

You need to get out more Ian!!!

My entire luggage for riding my bike consists of credit card, RAC Card, £10 - £20 cash and my mobile. Under my seat lives standard tool kit and 5 zip ties.

Anything beyond that is classed as touring in my book :D
 
you are only riding round the lake district, not crossing mongolia or trekking in the himalayas!!

I know it's good to be prepared, but it does seem a bit on the overly cautious side....
 
fail to prepare; prepare to fail!

more is always good. I'll have him on my team anyday. so long as he packs spare (clean) undies.
 
Back
Top Bottom