Lazarus
New member
Well, over the Winter I said goodbye to the Diavel Rosso 'Stripe' with the good intention of quitting biking all together and putting the pocket money aside for either a Jaguar XF or Maserati Ghibli.
Seems that my heart couldn't stand to see the space in the garage taken up by DIY equipment, so come this March I shall be the owner of a Moto Guzzi V7 III 'Anniversario', limited to only 1000 worldwide. The deposit is paid and she'll be delivered when I get home in a few weeks time.
I think it was the chrome tank and brown leather that did it - I'll be able to do my hair when I get off it in town
It'll be a whole different ball game to the 164BHP, 0-60 in <3s of the Diavel! But hey, I like polishing more than racing nowadays...
I'm already looking at a set of LeoVince Classic end cans to enhance the sound and swapping my race-style helmets for a sedate open-face and goggles
So, come Summer if you are in Fife and get blinded by the sun reflecting off a chrome tank ridden by a daft looking beardy bloke, chances are it'll probably be me :flash:
View attachment 11952
Seems that my heart couldn't stand to see the space in the garage taken up by DIY equipment, so come this March I shall be the owner of a Moto Guzzi V7 III 'Anniversario', limited to only 1000 worldwide. The deposit is paid and she'll be delivered when I get home in a few weeks time.
I think it was the chrome tank and brown leather that did it - I'll be able to do my hair when I get off it in town
It'll be a whole different ball game to the 164BHP, 0-60 in <3s of the Diavel! But hey, I like polishing more than racing nowadays...
I'm already looking at a set of LeoVince Classic end cans to enhance the sound and swapping my race-style helmets for a sedate open-face and goggles
So, come Summer if you are in Fife and get blinded by the sun reflecting off a chrome tank ridden by a daft looking beardy bloke, chances are it'll probably be me :flash:
View attachment 11952