AnonymousUser1
Elite Member
With Riski going to India to discuss a trade deal and bollox around on some G20 timewaste, does this mean cheaper Indian takeaways? If it did, then it could save him - maybe!
India is one of the modern growing economic success stories so if we can boost exports there by removing duty it is good for UK manufacturing and therefore good for the country.With Riski going to India to discuss a trade deal and bollox around on some G20 timewaste, does this mean cheaper Indian takeaways? If it did, then it could save him - maybe!
Since nothing is made here, all I can hope for is cheaper imports. A weak currency is the dream. NO!!! A strong currency makes imports cheaper! As I have no plans to travel abroad and I am slow on how bankrupt this country is, cheaper imports is the way to go for a country that makes nothing.India is one of the modern growing economic success stories so if we can boost exports there by removing duty it is good for UK manufacturing and therefore good for the country.
It will also lead to reduced prices here on the many goods we import from India though I`m sorry to tell you that takeaways won`t be included.
I deal with a few Indian factories and they seem very proud that an Indian has become PM and there is a lot of goodwill there towards him. Much more goodwill there than here because as we all now know, he is shit .
Hope you don`t mind me using one of your main @PerryL review words there.
Approximately 2.7 million employed in manufacturing here in something like 130k companies. Imagine how many if we had a pro business/growth government encouraging start ups, established business etcSince nothing is made here, all I can hope for is cheaper imports. A weak currency is the dream. NO!!! A strong currency makes imports cheaper! As I have no plans to travel abroad and I am slow on how bankrupt this country is, cheaper imports is the way to go for a country that makes nothing.
2.7 million is nothing compared to me getting a cheaper curry!Approximately 2.7 million employed in manufacturing here in something like 130k companies. Imagine how many if we had a pro business/growth government encouraging start ups, established business etc
you need to give Perry an Al's kitchen 1 to 1 demonstrationYou could always use 'Hoose Rice'![]()