Chaz Davies 2021 Test on V4RS ( please don't open unless you actually get out on a bike)

I know most on here hardly go out on the road let alone on a track......but no need to be pissy cos you got corght out....there you goo ive put a spelling mistake in for you to correct!! (y)

all in the best taste..saw your confession on the other thread.......ill TIC this one!
 
I know most on here hardly go out on the road let alone on a track......but no need to be pissy cos you got corght out....there you goo ive put a spelling mistake in for you to correct!! (y)

all in the best taste..saw your confession on the other thread.......ill TIC this one!

Actually bizzie.
  • 2 missing commas
  • A missing apostrophe
  • A missing capital
  • Incorrect use of periods.
  • Incorrect use of exclamation marks
  • 4 spelling mistakes.
Still a boring fooking thread too. 🥱
 
Still a boring fooking thread too. 🥱
Not anymore it isn’t - I’m here 😊👍




A2BE9945-D183-4338-B83C-234DDD961FAD.webp
 
Yawn. Still boring even when you attempt to put interesting content in. 🤷‍♂️ Check out the new Rolex releases last week if you are into such things, but I fear you'll even make that boring.

I came in due to my touring miles last year. I thought I met the criteria. 🤔
 
Anyway, I know you probably have one already, but I found this for you. (y)

1618163066441.webp
 
you lost! no need to go on the offensive it won't change the fact you lost, take your medicine and be done with it...
 
you lost! no need to go on the offensive it won't change the fact you lost, take your medicine and be done with it...

Calm down Andrew - you look like a right dafty at times 🤷‍♂️ I'm sure everyone would respect you if you were nice, try it perhaps :unsure:



26c7733e0c85c23b3f27580a4a67393b.gif
 
Back
Top Bottom