Charlies' Cafe

  • Thread starter Thread starter ProjectImola004
  • Start date Start date
P

ProjectImola004

Just visiting
I've found a great cafe up here in Inverness. The owner is a Ducati fan and has a 748SPS and a Velocette. This cafe has a mezanine (spelling) floor which has four amazing Italian bikes perched on it. 1. 916SPS 2. MV Agusta Senna, 3. Benelli Tornado, 4. 999R Hodgson rep.
They are part of a vast collection of Italian bikes belonging to a mate of the owner - some minted guy up here! The collection includes one of each of and everyone of the Ducatis produced in the last 20 odd years!!!
The Benelli & 999 have never turned a wheel on the road!
He is interested in my Project Imola & may want one building for him (hey; look no further!!)
I didn't have my camera with me but will post some pics next time I'm there.

Anyone know this cafe - what a place?

If any of you come and stay with me while touring (read thrashing) round the Highlands, I will take you there.
 
ProjectImola004 said:
I've found a great cafe up here in Inverness. The owner is a Ducati fan and has a 748SPS and a Velocette. This cafe has a mezanine (spelling) floor which has four amazing Italian bikes perched on it. 1. 916SPS 2. MV Agusta Senna, 3. Benelli Tornado, 4. 999R Hodgson rep.
They are part of a vast collection of Italian bikes belonging to a mate of the owner - some minted guy up here! The collection includes one of each of and everyone of the Ducatis produced in the last 20 odd years!!!
The Benelli & 999 have never turned a wheel on the road!
He is interested in my Project Imola & may want one building for him (hey; look no further!!)
I didn't have my camera with me but will post some pics next time I'm there.

Anyone know this cafe - what a place?

If any of you come and stay with me while touring (read thrashing) round the Highlands, I will take you there.

I'll be on my way up there after the necks healed Ian and i think Ranald, davie, scottch and a few others are thinkin aboot it as well so don;t be surprised if we come up to take over one weekend.;)
 
Let me just say that whoever comes up here will be assured of a warm welcome. The more the merrier. We have plenty of room for people and their bikes. All I need is enough notice as I am quite busy with guest throughout the summer.

Edward
 
ProjectImola004 said:
Let me just say that whoever comes up here will be assured of a warm welcome. The more the merrier. We have plenty of room for people and their bikes. All I need is enough notice as I am quite busy with guest throughout the summer.

Edward

Sorry for the Ian Ed. Think me brain got screwed with the bang if i had one before.:thumbs:
 
hmmm sounds like a plan, we might be headed up that way tomorow, we'll see where the wind takes us, sounds like my kind of cafe tho.

/ian
 
The weather here is supposed to be good tomorrow (been very windy today). I am gonna have a thrash over to Ullapool in the morning if it has died down.

Let me know via PM with your mobile or something if you are coming.

E
 
no bother Ed, we'll be deciding when we meet up tomorow.

fire me ure mobile number & ill send u a text in the morn if we plan on heading your way.

/ian
 
Tam said:
I'll be on my way up there after the necks healed Ian and i think Ranald, davie, scottch and a few others are thinkin aboot it as well so don;t be surprised if we come up to take over one weekend.;)

I'd be up for this as well. Keep me informed.
 
Tam said:
Will do Derek once the necks healed and the bikes back the gither again.
Which do you reckon will be fixed first - your neck or the bike?
Insurance companies are the world's worst at dragging their heels when they have to pay out.
 
Derek said:
Which do you reckon will be fixed first - your neck or the bike?
Insurance companies are the world's worst at dragging their heels when they have to pay out.

Both should be ok by next week. Get another ct scan on 27th and harry's waitin on the bits for the bike then charlie can get started. Was tpft so i'm payin for it.:(
 
Tam said:
Both should be ok by next week. Get another ct scan on 27th and harry's waitin on the bits for the bike then charlie can get started. Was tpft so i'm payin for it.:(

Ouch! Maybe your wallet's feeling worse than your neck. I hope the bills not too big.
 
ProjectImola004 said:
I've found a great cafe up here in Inverness. The owner is a Ducati fan and has a 748SPS and a Velocette. This cafe has a mezanine (spelling) floor which has four amazing Italian bikes perched on it. 1. 916SPS 2. MV Agusta Senna, 3. Benelli Tornado, 4. 999R Hodgson rep.
They are part of a vast collection of Italian bikes belonging to a mate of the owner - some minted guy up here! The collection includes one of each of and everyone of the Ducatis produced in the last 20 odd years!!!
The Benelli & 999 have never turned a wheel on the road!
He is interested in my Project Imola & may want one building for him (hey; look no further!!)
I didn't have my camera with me but will post some pics next time I'm there.

Anyone know this cafe - what a place?

If any of you come and stay with me while touring (read thrashing) round the Highlands, I will take you there.


two zeds - otherwise fine! If the proposed run up takes place in August it sounds like a good stop off - looking forward to that.
 
oh god - I have been halfway up a mountain doing a photo shoot for a Land Rover magazine with a couple of photographer mates (and the air is very thin up there!!!! ;) )

...it's another one of my bow strings - plug, plug - bike pics done for a great price!!! :rolleyes:
 
Back
Top Bottom