Charity Run

Derek

Elite Member
Subscriber
On 23rd April the Blairgowrie and District Motorcycle Club (BADmcc) are organising a run in aid of the the Maggie's Cancer Care Centre in Dundee.
This will be starting in Blairgowrie, picking up others who wish to start in Perth at Perth Motorcycles and then going on to a 100 mile around Fife with a stop at the Pool o' Muckhart Inn and end at the Maggie's centre.
Entry will be £10 a bike with a bacon roll and coffee provided at the start and refreshments at the end.
I know that not many of you are within the Tayside region but those of you who are might like to come along and help out a good cause.
More details are available on our website http://badmcc.co.uk
 
This sounds like a great run Derek!

I'm up for this :thumbs:

C'mon you lot - this is a worthy cause deserving your support!!
 
Good stuff Scott. Thanks for your support.
You'd probably be best to start at Perth. :thumbs:
 
No problem Del ;)

You're right, I'd probably be best to start at Perth, but to be honest I'm more likely to start at the beginning in Blairgowrie :thumbs:

C'mon the rest of you monkeys get yer name added to this!
 
I should be up for this but the 23rd rings a bell in my head for some reason. See thats the problem with alcohol and short term memory loss!!! ;) Im sure I have something planned, but if I haven't count me in. :D
 
Derek said:
DEL? Who the hell's Del?? :confused:

You is ;)

I'm sure we we'll be able to rustle up some more than this :thumbs:

I know there's a limit of 100 attendee's Del, but is that bikes or people?

I'm sure there's a few other forums that we could spread this onto :)

What sort of attendance is expected from BADmcc?

Cheers!
 
Derek said:
That's great Ranald. Shame we can't offer you banannas. :D
:) :) :) Derek I went on the BAD site and noticed the run is limited to 100 bikes. Do I need to book a space? Ranald

Pity about the bananas.
 
Ranald - does your lot all need to leave Inverkeithing at the same time?

Not even a wave as I let them out onto the FRB either
 
Scottch said:
Ranald - does your lot all need to leave Inverkeithing at the same time?

Not even a wave as I let them out onto the FRB either

Scott, I started a new job today with another salvage company. But hey theres a lot of kn*b heads down there. A thankyou wave costs you naf all!!
 
I know the place.

I have a mate who lives just a few hundred yards away.

Niall MacKenzie used to live there too :thumbs: But the rest of the locals :eek:

That's Stoneywood innit?

Would you plan to meet in Perth then Ranald or go the whole hog and run up to BlairG?
 
That's the very place Scott. Don't really know any of the native's. Regarding the run I think I'll go up to Blair for the bacon butty.:D :D :D
 
Neepdocker said:
:) :) :) Derek I went on the BAD site and noticed the run is limited to 100 bikes. Do I need to book a space? Ranald

Pity about the bananas.

The 100 bike limit is because we reckon that's all we could cope with although realistically we'll be happy, indeed surprised, if we see half of that but you never know. It could very well depend on the weather. If it buckets rain the chances are that hardly anyone will turn up. We are also thinking of 2 possible routes, a short one if the weather is crap and a longer one if the weather is good.
I'll see what I can do about the bannanas ;)
 
Del,

If you like I can cross post this onto the Panzer forum that I frequent?

Those guys would probably come if there was rain/ wind/ storm/ tornado/ earthquake/ wrath of god :D

Just let me know mate.

Cheers!
 
the panzers

Scottch said:
Del,

If you like I can cross post this onto the Panzer forum that I frequent?

Those guys would probably come if there was rain/ wind/ storm/ tornado/ earthquake/ wrath of god :D

Just let me know mate.

Cheers!
yep tell the panzers ve are about to invade poland and theyll be on the road before you can sing the horst weisel song.
what are you doing hanging about with those blokes anyway scotch cant really see you in the jackboots and bmw uniform:comp2:
 
It's all about the axis powers Gordon!

Had Jap bikes, then got some Italians and now acquired the Panzer!

Good to hear you're coming with us :thumbs:
 
Scottch said:
Del,

If you like I can cross post this onto the Panzer forum that I frequent?

Those guys would probably come if there was rain/ wind/ storm/ tornado/ earthquake/ wrath of god :D

Just let me know mate.

Cheers!

I'm not sure at the moment. all the publicity we can get sounds good - on the other hand we may end up with more than we can cope WITH :eek:

AND STOP CALLING ME DEL!!:furious: :fire:

;)
 
No worries DEL ;)

Just let me know - I'm sure this would attract some of the Panzer division easily.

Do you have an estimate of numbers already?

Cheers!
 
Scottch said:
No worries DEL ;)

I'll choose to ignore that :moon:

Scottch said:
Just let me know - I'm sure this would attract some of the Panzer division easily.

Do you have an estimate of numbers already?
We only started publicising it yesterday so at the moment I only know of about 15 or so definites. I'll let you know how it progresses.
 
ok - have a think about it mate

Let me know if you want me to cross post it to the panzer division

Cheers!
 
gordj65 said:
yep tell the panzers ve are about to invade poland and theyll be on the road before you can sing the horst weisel song.
what are you doing hanging about with those blokes anyway scotch cant really see you in the jackboots and bmw uniform:comp2:

Some von mentioned panzers, mock us at your peril Scottish pig dogs, ve vill squash ze filthy red motorcycles, resistance is useless


Good luck with the charity run, i won't be coming up but if you pm me some details of where to send money i'll stick summat in the post.
 
Last edited:
I'd be happy to come along for a good cause. In fact I had pencilled in a run on the calendar for 16 April for Scottish UpNortherners so why don't we just move it to 23 April and make it the charity run ?.
 
Sounds good to me David :thumbs: As long as that's agreeable with the charity run organisers of course
 
Scottch said:
Dandy! :thumbs:

Meet you in Perth beforehand and convoy up to BlairG?
That would be great Scott. We can make some arrangements nearer the time.Perhaps we could meet DB and Davie as well.:) :) :)
 
Back
Top Bottom