Camera help needed ???

dseered

New member
Digi cam went flat on me, have charged the battery and now when I turn it on it lets out a high pitched squeal and says 'Write Protect'

Any ideas, its an Olympus C-50 Camedia

Bastid thing.
 
Hitting it with a big hammer will not only sort the screech out but also provide much satisfaction, although this could be rather short lived when the realisation of what you've just done sinks in.

Try it and let us know:comp2:
 
BDG said:
Hitting it with a big hammer will not only sort the screech out but also provide much satisfaction, although this could be rather short lived when the realisation of what you've just done sinks in.

Try it and let us know:comp2:


Not a bad plan, house insurance could finally come in handy ;)
 
Olympus Camera

dseered said:
Digi cam went flat on me, have charged the battery and now when I turn it on it lets out a high pitched squeal and says 'Write Protect'

Any ideas, its an Olympus C-50 Camedia

Bastid thing.

I have an Olympus Bud. You must have put the card you have in it on 'Write protect' If you go to the settings and look at the Photo's you have, it will show you a small yellow padlock on the Pics. I do not know if you can do this to the whole card, obviously you can. I think that is where the Problem is.

Get back to me if you cannot fix it,

Jim
 
Back
Top Bottom