Cadwell trackday

xtreme

New member
I hope this post is ok with the modds.
I would like to introduce my self, I own a company called Extreme Performance Solutions. We are organising a track day that started out for Aprilias, but now would like to make it an Italian day (we do have some Jap bikes booked but not many). The day will be at Cadwell Park on the 7th April, The cost for the day will be £80 payable to Extreme Performance Solutions, either through paypal at info@xtremeps.co.uk ,or by cheque to:
Xtreme Performance Solutions
Evans Business Centre
Aycliffe Business Park
County Durham
DL5 6XP
If you would like to pay by card send me your email and I will send you an e invoice. There will be camping on site at a cost of £5 payable to Cadwell Park on arival. All riders must have a full uk licence and bring both parts with them, signing in will be from 7.30-8.20 with the safety briefing at 8.30am. A full itinary will be sent out along with booking forms and indemnity forms once payment is recieved. We will be running the track day alongside a superbike training school, this will enhance our track day as the schools instructors will also be available to us , including BSB rider Glen Richards. We will be running 2 groups of 30-35 riding in beginers/intermediate and intermediate/advanced, each group will have a 20 minute session every hour with 7 sessions in total. Services on the day will include photographers, Mick Grant suspencion, mobile tyre services and a parts van. This will be a great day and due to the limited places please book asap to avoid dissapointment. Hope this help's and if you need anything else please let me know. I know this is short notice but would love to see some Ducati's there aswell, also for anyone camping there will be a barby and beer.

Cheers
Mark
 
Back
Top Bottom