Busy day at the Office!

rockjock620

New member
No kidding, apart from starting at 0800 and running straight through until about half seven, mending, fettling and selling all day long, had four separate DuN contacts today. BigTwin and two mates dropped by on their way north for a few days out, SteveK popped over from Dewsbury to return a spanner, Sticky called by to buy a bike and Slowpat was extolling the virtues of his new 1000DS!

The coffee pot nearly blew a fuse!
 
Sounds like something stronger than coffee may be needed after a day like that :beer: I know I do! I've been fighting with setting up these FCR carbs all day :comp2:

I really do need two bikes, one to fettle away at, and one to ride!

Hey, I've said that to myself so many times now, I actually believe it!

Anyone selling a mint 916 / 748? :D
 
rockjock620 said:
No kidding, apart from starting at 0800 and running straight through until about half seven, mending, fettling and selling all day long, had four separate DuN contacts today. BigTwin and two mates dropped by on their way north for a few days out, SteveK popped over from Dewsbury to return a spanner, Sticky called by to buy a bike and Slowpat was extolling the virtues of his new 1000DS!

The coffee pot nearly blew a fuse!

And you would be whinging if no one had been in the shop all day Pete ;) :D :p

eonan said:
Sounds like something stronger than coffee may be needed after a day like that :beer: I know I do! I've been fighting with setting up these FCR carbs all day :comp2:

I really do need two bikes, one to fettle away at, and one to ride!

Hey, I've said that to myself so many times now, I actually believe it!

Anyone selling a mint 916 / 748? :D

Good plan eonan , I,m still waiting for new brushes for my starter motor , now if i just had a 9** in the garage as a spare everything would be perfect :D
 
Cheers for borrowing me yer big tool to sort me loose nuts RJ ;) ;) :D

interested in the edge1 if you can get us a price :thumbs:
 
SteveK said:
Cheers for borrowing me yer big tool to sort me loose nuts RJ ;) ;) :D

interested in the edge1 if you can get us a price :thumbs:

@@@@ - nearly forgot in all the chaos - will chase it when time permits. Glad you're nuts'r'gud!
 
Back
Top Bottom