Breakfast at Hartside

AndySPS

New member
Anyone fancy a run up to Hartside for Breakfast tomorrow. I'm going to head up there for opening ( 9:30 I believe) . Weather permitting of course.

Andy

:thumbs:
 
Sounds good Andy,
Weather looks ok for the morning, could meet you somewhere and head up together?
I'll be riding up from Sedbergh, through Orton.....
Ade
 
Andy would have loved to, bike is in track trim though and I am going to Lowther Show, enjoy buddy !
 
Breakfast

ade said:
Sounds good Andy,
Weather looks ok for the morning, could meet you somewhere and head up together?
I'll be riding up from Sedbergh, through Orton.....
Ade

Ade Im coming South from Nr Gretna. If you want to meet up somewhere near or on the 66 at Penrith let me know . No probs . Otherwise see you up there.
 
Andy, if you're heading south from Gretna it makes sense for me to meet you up there.
I'll be wearing a red carnation, that is, if it stays on!
Ade
 
I tried to make it! Still sore from Wednesdays little off. Got all my gear on and set off but gave up. Thought I would be ok but it hurts if I sit upright (which sort of makes riding the multi painful!) Will make Whoop hall though one way or another.
 
Martin, we should do it again in the next week or two.
Hopefully by then you'll be back to full strength and Andy should be back from his hols.
Anyway, hope you feel better by tuesday, see you there.
Ade
 
Back
Top Bottom