Bike sales figures take a plunge

Noobie

Elite Member
Subscriber
Motorcycle dealership door opening


 
  • Useful
Reactions: Dox
Good to see electric bike sales down over 50%.

SHOCKING, I also heard that on the WIRE. Some bright SPARK will be along to say something bucking the CURRENT trend and say there is a CHARGE towards electric bikes. 🙄
 
He said the role of bikes had been recognised by ministers and the Department for Transport, and regardless of who wins the general election the MCIA will continue to press the Government to honour their commitments.

Yeah, yeah, didn't Tony B. Liar say similar :rolleyes:
 
You couldn't resist doing that could you :unsure:

I'm abroad and went to GROUND for a few days. But then I decided to take a LOAD off and look on here for a bit. When I saw that bit about electric bikes, I blew a FUSE and had to reply. I should have INSULATED myself from it really. 🤔
 
Back
Top Bottom