Bike Fest at Donnington - DD race?

Gizmo

Forum Geek
I was talking to a mate of mine at Future Publishing today who told me about an event at Donnington they are running and knowing i like Ducati's he mentioned there was a Ducati only race or track event at it. I checked the website but there's nowt on it about Ducati's other than possibly a chance to test a bike. Anyone got any more details?
 
I was talking to a mate of mine at Future Publishing today who told me about an event at Donnington they are running and knowing i like Ducati's he mentioned there was a Ducati only race or track event at it. I checked the website but there's nowt on it about Ducati's other than possibly a chance to test a bike. Anyone got any more details?

Sport Classics maybe ?
 
I beieve that there is a DD demo race, but no idea who is doing it.

Will see what I can find out.
 
Back
Top Bottom