You have obviously missed all the chat about the benda bikes that are based on Ducati Diavel's: you still need these to ride one:
View attachment 147672
You know who's pants they are - you've followed him on a ride outI'm not wearing your pants, thank you very much !
Oh, btw, the Diavel chat was about the 700 Small Benda, and I'm not talking about Elevated Temper there.![]()
only you could scrape the sides of the internet barrel to find that picYou have obviously missed all the chat about the benda bikes that are based on Ducati Diavel's: you still need these to ride one:
View attachment 147672
AC sent me it when he was my friendonly you could scrape the sides of the internet barrel to find that pic![]()
I think you`ll find he only had to open his wardrobe door.only you could scrape the sides of the internet barrel to find that pic![]()
I’ve posted you something in Wayne’s girly thread - and Gimlets Diavel jeans have never been in my wardrobe I’ll have you knowI think you`ll find he only had to open his wardrobe door.
You mean the 80’s soft porn thread ?I’ve posted you something in Wayne’s girly thread - and Gimlets Diavel jeans have never been in my wardrobe I’ll have you know![]()
Thank you for the post , still mesmerising.I’ve posted you something in Wayne’s girly thread - and Gimlets Diavel jeans have never been in my wardrobe I’ll have you know![]()
only you could scrape the sides of the internet barrel to find that pic![]()
All he did was open his wardrobe, to be fair.![]()