Belated Burns Night Bash

County Mountie and me Joolee
Davie + Kelly
Al
Malteser Lil' and Freak
Martin and missus Martin
DB
Steve (and Mrs Steve?)
 
County Mountie and me Joolee
Chutney Chesney + Kelly
Al
Malteser Lil' and Ruprecht the monkey boy
Miss Martin and Mrs Martin
DB
Steve and Sue
 
jonrup.jpg


Now, that's an uncanny resemblance if I do say so :D
 
Who the heck is that (on the left before you start!)

Right that's it, this means WAR!

:canada: :gay:
 
Guys,

This is now added to the group calendar here with Mikey's latest addition of being able to add yourself to the list of attendee's there.

I've contacted the pub, and the arrangements are now in place for April 1st - Burns Supper will be available as well as the usual full menu.

Cheers!
 
Scottch said:
Guys,

This is now added to the group calendar here with Mikey's latest addition of being able to add yourself to the list of attendee's there.

I've contacted the pub, and the arrangements are now in place for April 1st - Burns Supper will be available as well as the usual full menu.

Cheers!

I haven't implemented the "add guest" hack yet :(
 
Scottch said:
Linzi,

Well done mate!! :thumbs:

We don't wanna know what you had to do to convince him though :eek: ;)

If it's anything like what I get offered to agree to do something it'll be didly squat!
 
Just checked the numbers, by my reckoning we've got 10 (including partners) coming to this.

So, we've half filled the room so far - any other takers?
 
County Mountie and me Joolee
Chutney Chesney and Kelly
Malteser Lil' and Ruprecht the monkey boy
Miss Martin and Mrs Martin
Steve and Sue
Mike and Linzi
Ian
Al
DB

15 so far guys :thumbs:
 
County Mountie and me Joolee
Chutney Chesney and Kelly
Malteser Lil' and Ruprecht the monkey boy
Miss Martin and Mrs Martin
Steve and Sue
Mike and Linzi
Ian
Al
DB
Fraser

;)
 
So what's the latest on this one, how many folks can make the revised evening?

I had dinner up there with Scott and me joolee the other night and the food is well worth the visit. Good place and should be a good crack when the team is all there!:D
 
Scotty, Could you please add Wallace and myself to your list for the get together. Cheers Mark. :)
 
;) is snowballing not a disgusting thing when a woman gives you your own sperm back????????? is that what you were doing in canada scott:eek:
 
Where the feck did that come from Gordon? :dunno: :rofl:

You've clearly spent too much time thinking about this mate ;)
 
County Mountie and me Joolee
Chutney Chesney
Malteser Lil' and Ruprecht the monkey boy
Miss Martin and Mrs Martin
Steve and Sue
Mike and Linzi
Ian (dseered)
Al (SS_al)
DB (borderduc)
Fraser (bullit)
Mark (Rip)
Wallace

Any others?

I need to nail this one down fella's - there's only a couple of spaces left.

I'll confirm the numbers with the pub this weekend - if you've any doubts about coming or if you've not yet committed, please let me know ASAP.

Cheers!
 
Ok guys

Just been down the pub for a few hours ;)

I've booked seats for everyone named above.

If any of you can no longer make it, please let me know ASAP - the pub is laying on a Burns Supper especially for us :thumbs:

Cheers!
 
Back
Top Bottom