Been Busy this weekend!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ProjectImola004
  • Start date Start date
P

ProjectImola004

Just visiting
Went mad with the white paint this weekend!!!!
On top of giving the 900 a good thrashing this afternoon! ;) :D
 
Last edited:
God I'd love a space like that! Who's your wee friend? Looks a bit like our Black Puddin'...
 
We got 1.5 acres up here!! I've just put the Merc. in front of them. Never had such a large garage!!

..the black thing is Midnight - just about to turn 1 and chasing bugs in the garage. Floor brilliant in white much better for working on the bike.
 
Isn't that another Black Puddin' half way up the wall too?

Impressed with the paint job Pimmy, I think your garage is bigger than my house
 
...it's a spare innertube for my Land Rover actually!! :)

What's with the Pimmy title anyway?
 
Ooops sorry kitty!

Man, I can't use the whole ProjectImola thing, takes up valuable talking and typing time!! Sorry if I hurt your feelings....
 
you and DCR would get on well, the stones should have renamed the song to "paint it white"

/ian
 
Nimue said:
Ooops sorry kitty!

Man, I can't use the whole ProjectImola thing, takes up valuable talking and typing time!! Sorry if I hurt your feelings....

Just call me Ed it's simpler :)
 
MrEDEp22.JPG


Hi Ed! ;)
 
:D :D :D :D

Yer yer I've heard them all before but I still laugh!!

...right its gob in your porridge mate when you come up here!!!! ;)
 
Nimue said:
Ooops sorry kitty!

Man, I can't use the whole ProjectImola thing, takes up valuable talking and typing time!! Sorry if I hurt your feelings....

Maybe I should change my username or something - your alternatively, you could learn to type faster!!! ;)
 
I'm known as Eddie to my friends...

...but you can all refer to me as 'The Laird'!!! ;)
 
Back
Top Bottom