Back on the road!

Spongebob

New member
Yay! after handle-bar straightening, new front brake lever and clutch cover my 916 is back on the road again!! also she is suited up with nice carbon hugger.

However as I only have enough room for one bike at my place I have been and swapped it over for my ZZR600, leaving the 916 tucked up nicely in one of my folks many garages for the winter.

So, am I allowed to join a DUN ride-out on a measley Kwak? :)
 
Spongebob said:
Yay! after handle-bar straightening, new front brake lever and clutch cover my 916 is back on the road again!! also she is suited up with nice carbon hugger.

However as I only have enough room for one bike at my place I have been and swapped it over for my ZZR600, leaving the 916 tucked up nicely in one of my folks many garages for the winter.

So, am I allowed to join a DUN ride-out on a measley Kwak? :)
as long as you paint it red! see you sunday.
 
Freak said:
Well we'll be on the KTM's npw, Ducati's officially SORNED for track use only
The forum will be re-named shortly.................











anybodywithabikethatsnotaducatiupnorthdotcom :D
 
Spongebob said:
Yay! after handle-bar straightening, new front brake lever and clutch cover my 916 is back on the road again!! also she is suited up with nice carbon hugger.

However as I only have enough room for one bike at my place I have been and swapped it over for my ZZR600, leaving the 916 tucked up nicely in one of my folks many garages for the winter.

So, am I allowed to join a DUN ride-out on a measley Kwak? :)

Have I missed somat? how did the 916 get broked?
 
Biscuitandpotato said:
Have I missed somat? how did the 916 get broked?


Yep, as RJ says it fell off the paddock stand. My fault, I was getting complacent with it, definately learnt my lesson though.
 
Back
Top Bottom