Back on the road

Derek

Elite Member
Subscriber
I have taxed all my bikes today in anticipation of getting back out on them very soon.:)
We are supposedly not to stray further than approx 5 miles from home "to take exercise". Nobody in government seems to have considered that for motorcyclists the riding itself is a form of exercise. Anyway, for my first few runs I have a very good route in mind comprising 15 miles of very good riding that is all within an approx 5 mile radius of my house :) I intend to take each bike out in turn, probably doing 2 rides or more a day, alternating direction each time. That will do for a start.
Then I'll look for other routes and so the same. I will always stop on each run and walk for a few yards of course, in case anybody official asks about the exercise ;)
 
The 5 mile bit has no legal backing just a recommendation oban was busy today with bikes bit further than 5 miles might have took a wrong turn :o
 
Aye the 5 miles is a guideline. Nicola stated that on the first day, so it was a wee round trip to Dunkeld today. Plenty of bikes out. Most annoying were the new electric mountain bikers out wobbling all over the road. A good 100 miles covered. Braw day oooot
 
The 5 mile bit has no legal backing just a recommendation oban was busy today with bikes bit further than 5 miles might have took a wrong turn :o

Aye, but I thought I'd behave myself for the first few days ;)
 
Ive been out all weekend did 300 miles Friday 100 Saturday and 200! Yesterday the roads ar mobbed with bikes. Police on a bike did speak with us on Friday and told us we were to early to be out but then continued to talk about bikes and safe riding, go figure. Looks like all the bikers see it as recomendations
 
Listening to tonight's news, that may change :(


We where all naughty at the weekend and going to get grounded again :D
plus police Scotland seem have spent there full budget on speed traps so watch out boys girls and whatever new gender they thought up this week :sarcasm::laugh:
 
Well I didn’t go out but it’s peeing down now and the mist is getting thicker ;) yup I’ll go out now to n stealth mode plod will have gone home now with the thought most are fair weather bikers :rolleyes:
 
Took some essential exercise oot on two wheels - Not a cop or a road block or anything in sight. The lovely views were kinda spoiled by all the litter lying and left at the butts of the car loads of folks there, not touching each others rubbish, but bagging theirs and leaving it.
It did feel rather odd out with the roads soooo quiet.

I did get the best sleep ever last night though and by jingle I can feel the body has had a workout! ... :eek:

Anyways, stay safe troops... :flash:
 
Back
Top Bottom