Australian MotoGP Cancelled.

Fuck the grand pricks but Motogp thats one of the best tracks on the calendar!!:mad:
 
Wonder how those stack up against every insect/animal death in OZ in the same year…
709A2BE1-F75E-4509-972F-E47FAFFD75B1.webp
 
Well in the UK now, if you are not dual vaccinated, life is gonna be a lot less fun. You will be going nowhere overseas in a hurry or to any major sporting events. Its only a matter of time until they extend those restrictions out to include pubs and restaurants, public transport etc. Bring it on IMHO
 
Well in the UK now, if you are not dual vaccinated, life is gonna be a lot less fun. You will be going nowhere overseas in a hurry or to any major sporting events. Its only a matter of time until they extend those restrictions out to include pubs and restaurants, public transport etc. Bring it on IMHO
Lucky I'm undercover like Agent Al - you aint seen me right :cool:
 
Well in the UK now, if you are not dual vaccinated, life is gonna be a lot less fun. You will be going nowhere overseas in a hurry or to any major sporting events. Its only a matter of time until they extend those restrictions out to include pubs and restaurants, public transport etc. Bring it on IMHO
Good god I hope so, I know one day, I will be free of the dumb herd mentality, do as we say, not as we do, canon fodder.
Then when 90% of the worlds population has been culled, there should be lots of hiding place for me and mine, from the New World Order's gestapo! 👀 (y):p
 
Well in the UK now, if you are not dual vaccinated, life is gonna be a lot less fun. You will be going nowhere overseas in a hurry or to any major sporting events. Its only a matter of time until they extend those restrictions out to include pubs and restaurants, public transport etc. Bring it on IMHO
 
Well in the UK now, if you are not dual vaccinated, life is gonna be a lot less fun. You will be going nowhere overseas in a hurry or to any major sporting events. Its only a matter of time until they extend those restrictions out to include pubs and restaurants, public transport etc. Bring it on IMHO
If the sheep keep bowing to their masters this will happen.
Hopefully the people will discover a backbone.
 
Well I dont do masters and servants shit. I dont believe in space aliens visiting earth and I dont believe the vaccines are dangerous. I dont believe there is an agenda for a new world order either. I do have access to first hand scientific facts so I go with those.
As it happens, I was tested and found to already have the anti-virus antibodies naturally about a year or so back. I've still had two jabs. I have not grown a third ear, nor do I receive radio broadcasts through my skull. I was not ill nor did I have any side effects worth mentioning. I know no-one that has.
I can however jump on a plane and go to more countries from July 19. I can attend more sporting events now. I wont need to quarantine around a month later if I am on the same football field or public park as someone that may have the virus, so I am quite content.
Those who cant have it - I have sympathy for. Those that won't have it... well your choice I guess. You will however not have the same freedoms that vaccinated folk (the vast majority by far) will have.
Is that Fair? IMHO, yes, its very fair ;)
 
Well I dont do masters and servants shit. I dont believe in space aliens visiting earth and I dont believe the vaccines are dangerous. I dont believe there is an agenda for a new world order either. I do have access to first hand scientific facts so I go with those.
As it happens, I was tested and found to already have the anti-virus antibodies naturally about a year or so back. I've still had two jabs. I have not grown a third ear, nor do I receive radio broadcasts through my skull. I was not ill nor did I have any side effects worth mentioning. I know no-one that has.
I can however jump on a plane and go to more countries from July 19. I can attend more sporting events now. I wont need to quarantine around a month later if I am on the same football field or public park as someone that may have the virus, so I am quite content.
Those who cant have it - I have sympathy for. Those that won't have it... well your choice I guess. You will however not have the same freedoms that vaccinated folk (the vast majority by far) will have.
Is that Fair? IMHO, yes, its very fair ;)
And because I'm not a sheep I won't have to do any of that stuff either see rules are fools not for me 14 months in and not obeyed a single lockdown rule 🤷‍♂️ and I'm not a denyer but maybe someday I will take a vaccine but that's 40 years away when I'm in my early 80,s 🤷‍♂️which is the average age of all deaths in ireland with covid, 83 years old and that age is rising 87% of deaths have under lying conditions and the other 13% they won't give out specific details as its unfair to the family's, I wonder how old some people are dying to give an average age of 83 years old?? Maybe your scientific friend could work that out for me I'm only a poor old chippy 🤷‍♂️, and the average age of an Irish person is normally 78.6 years old I bet they wish they got cv19 they could have lived till they were 83 🤷‍♂️
 
Why do you assume I’m a deranged anti vaxxer?
I don’t believe people should be forced to have something injected into them if they want any resemblance of a normal life.
Who the f### gave Johnson and his corrupt chums the right to determine what people are allowed to do?
There should be no 2 tier society. If you want the jab or don’t want it that decision is yours. It should not domestically determine what you are free to do, the idea is abhorrent.
Travelling abroad is a different case obviously.
 
I’ve fell into this trap again!!!
I was determined not to let this nonsense wind me up again, Hoots you’re a bad man!
I’ve had the NHS Covid team on the phone earlier, asking why I’m not having the jab.
I presume it’s related to my hospital visit the other day.
It’s put me in a bad mood. Sorry.
 
I’ve fell into this trap again!!!
I was determined not to let this nonsense wind me up again, Hoots you’re a bad man!
I’ve had the NHS Covid team on the phone earlier, asking why I’m not having the jab.
I presume it’s related to my hospital visit the other day.
It’s put me in a bad mood. Sorry.
You have put me in a bad mood nobody has ever rang me to ask me why I've not got the jab F##k both of you 😝
 
You have put me in a bad mood nobody has ever rang me to ask me why I've not got the jab F##k both of you 😝

I'm 52 and haven't been contacted for a jab either. Hopefully I'm under their radar.

Only worn a mask one time which was in a funeral car...didn't seem the right place for an argument.

Only got asked once in a shop and told them non of their business.

Anyone being smug about supposedly getting freedoms - why do you think you don't have them? We'll see how this bollocks pans out over time.
 
Fuck off dox with your information were doomed doomed I tells yi !!! At least you had a meagre increase last year here in Ireland ours actually dropped 😝

That's because it was low as fuck the year before..

What about all those other pandemics we mustve had the past 30 years...we're fucking lucky to have made it through all those :rolleyes:
 
I would like to apologise for my statement the information was only up to October taking up till the end of 2020 we had a huge 2% extra deaths a whole one and a half people a day! Isn't maths great 👀
_20210709_171746.webp
_20210709_171746.webp
 
I'm 52 and haven't been contacted for a jab either. Hopefully I'm under their radar.

Only worn a mask one time which was in a funeral car...didn't seem the right place for an argument.

Only got asked once in a shop and told them non of their business.

Anyone being smug about supposedly getting freedoms - why do you think you don't have them? We'll see how this bollocks pans out over time.
I’ve had letters, texts and phone calls regarding the jab.
This latest one is because of my appendix pre op the other day.
 
2% - how many of those were due to lack of care for other illnesses? All I'd say.
My best buddy lost his poor mother in a nursing home in kildare she was one of 35 over a month, the family were asked would they like her to be sent to hospital for treatment and she might have pulled through, 74 years old end stage dementia no longer eating or able to use a toilet the grandson was a doctor so they asked his thoughts on his gran and treatment, and simply put she had no life left to live cv19 or not she passed away peacefully with covid but everyone had to be gowned up and protected to say goodbye sad but a relief in the end
 
I've had no harassing calls or texts, I said no thanks and gave reason - no issue, no pressure.

It's bollocks, when they reach the 80 odd percent it will be forgotten about IMHO
 
I have had txts from my doctors and that's it so far, i don't want to take the jab but if i have got to take it to go abroad then i might have to because i want to visit my friends in Italy and two of the best Motogp tracks are there Misano and Mugello.
Shortly after my backstabing Guinness of a wife had it because it works for the NHS and shortly after having it that is when it turned on me and want's a divorce, coincidence i don't know but when i mean turned on me she has gone batshit crazy on me!!
 
Back
Top Bottom