Never had the experiance of seeing it, how often do you see it Bob?
The truth is out there WayneNever had the experiance of seeing it, how often do you see it Bob?
I was in the pub drinking and playing pool, lots went outside to have a gander but I was in the pub playing pool
The truth is out there WayneView attachment 120375
You and @Noobie are a pair of wankers!!![]()
I have on occasion with friends here to be a part of a very rare phenomenon called mianus....
You fuckin heathen, jump into the river of sin without a life preserver you Guinness!I have on occasion with friends here to be a part of a very rare phenomenon called mianus....![]()
Mutual fart lighting with yer mates?I have on occasion with friends here to be a part of a very rare phenomenon called mianus....![]()
Thank jebus Allah budda and superman nobody's fones caught the rare sighting as I feel it would have devalued the beautiful momentMutual fart lighting with yer mates?![]()
![]()
![]()