Hugo Magnus Elite Member Subscriber Oct 27, 2025 #1 With this topic coming More and more to the fore I thought I'd explore the pros and cons. Will it take jobs? https://twitter.com/x/status/1982454169844985965
With this topic coming More and more to the fore I thought I'd explore the pros and cons. Will it take jobs? https://twitter.com/x/status/1982454169844985965
Dox Elite Member Subscriber Oct 27, 2025 #2 Tried it at work for checking documents. According to ai the docs were "complete and accurate for export compliance"... The shipment was rejected at port for discrepancies in the docs (which we knew about but couldn't amend before arrival).
Tried it at work for checking documents. According to ai the docs were "complete and accurate for export compliance"... The shipment was rejected at port for discrepancies in the docs (which we knew about but couldn't amend before arrival).
Hugo Magnus Elite Member Subscriber Oct 27, 2025 #3 ^ I'm so glad I chose farming. We get irritating form filling exercises but only every few months.
Noobie Elite Member Subscriber Oct 28, 2025 #4 Amazon replaced 14,000 humans with robots amid first layoff wave 'Some may ask why we're reducing roles when the company is performing well,' a top boss wrote. www.dailymail.co.uk
Amazon replaced 14,000 humans with robots amid first layoff wave 'Some may ask why we're reducing roles when the company is performing well,' a top boss wrote. www.dailymail.co.uk