Are you a "winger"

Are you a winger ?

  • Yes, I am a posey tart, where do I sign up

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • No way hombre

    Votes: 10 58.8%
  • The Squirrel has them

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Does that mean I moan a lot?

    Votes: 3 17.6%

  • Total voters
    17

Noobie

Elite Member
Subscriber
You're given the option of wings, or not on your sparkly new toy. Do you say "I'm a posey tart, where do I sign up? " or "no way hombre" and what made you pick that choice?
 
RedBaron-735x413.webp
 
Not a fan, the only thing I don’t like on the SFV4, plus the price of course..
 
The Ferrari F1 team have wings on their face masks 😷 fekkin tits...

C1764BF5-D160-461E-8A6B-1BE01AC93290.webp
 
Not normally a fan but I like them on the Superlegera and also

Shock horror.....

The new Honda R Fireblade RRR thingy.
 
Veggie suasages are like sleeping with a rubber sex doll. looks the same but never tastes the same
 
Too many Neanderthals on here. I have wings on my Gix and any of the knuckle dragging lot who are opposed to them haven't ridden a bike without them and the same bike with them. Even at lower speeds on corner entry you have better front end grip. That's aside from other higher speed benefits.

Unfortunately "downforce" is too complex a subject to explain to the pond scum (in terms of intelligence) that makes up 99.9987% of the membership of this Forum. :)

Wings.webp
 
Downforce, like suspension movement, has some “interesting“ effects when canted over by 40 degrees!

I still think wings would look pretentious on a Monster!
 
Too many Neanderthals on here. I have wings on my Gix and any of the knuckle dragging lot who are opposed to them haven't ridden a bike without them and the same bike with them. Even at lower speeds on corner entry you have better front end grip. That's aside from other higher speed benefits.

Unfortunately "downforce" is too complex a subject to explain to the pond scum (in terms of intelligence) that makes up 99.9987% of the membership of this Forum. :)

View attachment 5662

You okay hun? :D
 
Too many Neanderthals on here. I have wings on my Gix and any of the knuckle dragging lot who are opposed to them haven't ridden a bike without them and the same bike with them. Even at lower speeds on corner entry you have better front end grip. That's aside from other higher speed benefits.

Unfortunately "downforce" is too complex a subject to explain to the pond scum (in terms of intelligence) that makes up 99.9987% of the membership of this Forum. :)

View attachment 5662
Thiko 🙃(n)
 
Back
Top Bottom