anything take your fancy????

This one for me please.....

http://www.classic-motorbikes.com/stock.asp?StockID=102834


show_image.asp
 
Prices seem a bit high? 27,000 euros for a 996r! And another for 25,000 euros that has a higher mileage than mine.
 
SP5....high mileage??? it's 15 years old and has done about 10,000 miles so theres no hope for mine which is 5 years old and coming up to 12.000 miles!!! mind you it would have been lower had I not gone to WDW2004 on it!;)
 
Erm........41,000 kms is about 26,000 miles methinks - not what I'd be looking for in an SP5.

My SPS has done 15,000 in 5 years but the SP4 and SP3 have done only 13,000 and 8,000 respectively, since 1992. Another reason why the SP5 is way over priced.

As are most of the other bikes for sale on this site, does anyone have any view why that might be? I find it very puzzling.
 
high price is due to the use of the word "Classic" in the title. This lets you put whatever price you think of on the bike. This is in the agreed procedures for selling through "classic" dealers. That aside I would kill for either the 250, 350 or 450 NCR,s,
 
Back
Top Bottom