Anyone out for a ride tomorrow?

MartinH

New member
Sick of work so I have decided I'm gonna get up in the Morning and have a good ride. Kielder anyone?
 
I will be found about 9.45-10.00 at the bridge, eating a bacon butty, with a mug of tea, wearing a Pinstripe Suit reading MCN !
 
steve748 said:
I emailed the Editor of MCN to tell him about this website!;)
That was a bit random Steve!

Wish I could get out for a ride tomorrow but some of us are being assessed on national computer applications so no go for me :(
 
Sorry Martin, gotta be in our factory tomorrow, there's new member called Ade, lives Sedburgh way, he might be up for it, think he might ride through the week, and my mate Foxy might read this, poor b'gger has a new Triumph 675 :D but he's off this week and was planning on getting out.
 
Back
Top Bottom