Chappers New member May 26, 2007 #1 If so, give me a buzz on 07725 004885 as I'll be there with Markus (UKMOC) in the Ducati VIP area I'll come see you people in the cheap seats for a beer and it's on me
If so, give me a buzz on 07725 004885 as I'll be there with Markus (UKMOC) in the Ducati VIP area I'll come see you people in the cheap seats for a beer and it's on me
dseered New member May 26, 2007 #2 I'll tell ya what, ur a cheeky one you ! Just watching Superpole now !
Chappers New member May 27, 2007 #4 Well, I got rained on heavily, went round the paddock/pitts and Mr Toseland nearly rode over my flipping foot on his scooter (cheeky sod). Was in the car driving back to Milton Keynes at 3pm :lol2:
Well, I got rained on heavily, went round the paddock/pitts and Mr Toseland nearly rode over my flipping foot on his scooter (cheeky sod). Was in the car driving back to Milton Keynes at 3pm :lol2: