Anyone for run tomorrow?

Derek

Elite Member
Subscriber
I'm trying to make the best of the remaining few weeks on the road before the Salty Season begins and get a few miles in while the weather is reasonable. Tomorrow looks like being a good day but wet for Sunday so I'll be taking the bike out tomorrow. Anyone else going for a run?
 
Derek said:
I'm trying to make the best of the remaining few weeks on the road before the Salty Season begins and get a few miles in while the weather is reasonable. Tomorrow looks like being a good day but wet for Sunday so I'll be taking the bike out tomorrow. Anyone else going for a run?

old Tam is going for a run - along way north though!! :p
 
ProjectImola004 said:
old Tam is going for a run - along way north though!! :p
Tam might not be too pleased at being called - Old Tam. ;)

Black Isle and back might be a little too far to be back for tea time but you never know.
 
...you could always come up and we could argue over belt driven Duc technicals & specs etc. :p ;)
 
ProjectImola004 said:
...compared to me he's very old.....! :p ;)

Fud :comp2: :comp2:
Leavin here about 12 ish Derek so feel free to join up m8 cause i'll prob get lost :eek:
 
...hey - the single room is also free tomorrow eve (Tam you're getting the luxury Double en-suite mate!!! I'm sure I could make room for another Ducati anorak!! :)
 
Tam said:
Fud :comp2: :comp2:
Leavin here about 12 ish Derek so feel free to join up m8 cause i'll prob get lost :eek:
Tam,
I take it your heading up to Ed's for a weekend of insults? What way are you going? I could join you for some of the way but I'm not keen on the A9. Last road I'd want to ride on for "fun". :eek:
 
ProjectImola004 said:
...you could always come up and we could argue over belt driven Duc technicals & specs etc. :p ;)
Loosen up Ed. I've no intention of arguing with anyone but I'll happily discuss any technical issues about Ducatis :)
 
rockjock620 said:
do you use that chat up line on every date? :)

...whats a date? :confused:

Derek, He's not coming up here by (my) choice. Hes got some corporate BS training course to try and teach him to speak the Queen's English!!! :p ;)

One doesn't have to use the A9 to get up here yer know!
 
Derek said:
Loosen up Ed. I've no intention of arguing with anyone but I'll happily discuss any technical issues about Ducatis :)

...and there I was getting all excited about the prospect of fighting it out over the advantages of twin-plug heads, fully sythetic oil against semi, cast iron brakes against stainless and the effective flow coefficants of 7 row 210mm Setrab oil-coolers against 170mm 10 row Mocal units...! ;) :p

Tam could have been the umpire!!! :D
 
ProjectImola004 said:
...and there I was getting all excited about the prospect of fighting it out over the advantages of twin-plug heads, fully sythetic oil against semi, cast iron brakes against stainless and the effective flow coefficants of 7 row 210mm Setrab oil-coolers against 170mm 10 row Mocal units...! ;) :p :D

Is this the type of banter to be expected at Pibbows bash? :confused: :eek: ;)
 
I probably won't be allowed to go as I cause too much trouble!!! ;)
 
Derek said:
Tam,
I take it your heading up to Ed's for a weekend of insults? What way are you going? I could join you for some of the way but I'm not keen on the A9. Last road I'd want to ride on for "fun". :eek:

As bawbag say's i'm goin up to do a 1 day human factors aircraft bulls..t course on the Sun, so noo it's not fur fun, i just wanna play with his filly ;) :D
If the weathers ok i could come up the 93 to blairgowrie,braemar,then up the 939 to nairn, but if it's @@@@ty the a9's the boy. Sorry Derek :(
 
Broadband played up last night and I couldn't get a connection :comp2:
Too late to arrange anything now :(
I think I'll just head out and look for some new roads :)

You'r right Ed there are ways to get to your place without using the A9. I avoid it like the plague but if I have to I use what remains of the old road whereever I can. Lots of sweepy bends and no traffic :D:D:D:D
 
I'd be up for a run today! :thumbs:

If I wasn't already at work, that is :(

Have a safe day guys!
 
Well I missed meeting up with Tam. Headed over to Dunkeld where the weather looked even worse to the North and West. So I turned South on the old road through Bankfoot and ended up going through Glen Farg and into Deepest Fife - probably not far from Scottch. Had a soup and a coffee to warm me up in Anstrruther and then meandered back up the coast to St Andrews, over the bridge to Dundee and back via Glamis for mid-afternoon. A nice trip of about 160 miles but the air is definitely getting colder now :(
 
Colder,tell me about it :eek:
Stopped about 47miles from Inverness tae unfreeze my throttle hand and warm some other bits at a wee cafe,couple of fags as well mind ;) :D
Forgot tae put my thermal liners inside my gloves :eek:
Still wanna know who the Duc st4 or st2 rider was fleein past me on the other side of the carridgeway tae Perth, had panniers on as well ?
 
Back
Top Bottom