I have really enjoyed Jules and Toby's comedic commentary and MotoGP won't be the same without them. There is a real end of an era feel to the Valencia coverage so does anybody know if that's it for those two?
I spoke to Julian Ryder at Valencia on Saturday and he had no idea what was going on.
Apparently BT sport have just spend a ridiculous amount on some more football rights but there was no confirmation as to what's happening with the bike coverage.
I spoke to Julian Ryder at Valencia on Saturday and he had no idea what was going on.
Apparently BT sport have just spend a ridiculous amount on some more football rights but there was no confirmation as to what's happening with the bike coverage.
Yeah, something about 600million or something for the football and that doesnt even come into effect until 2015
Just to give an idea of how much I love, and always have, the eurosport commentry, on Sunday as always I watched the DELAYED MotoGP footage on Eurosport rather than the LIVE footage on the BBC....what does that tell you.
I really wish the best for Julian, Toby & Niel. They realy have made the viewing extra special for me....
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.